Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Watch for the slime on the boat ramps.....  (Read 7503 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Make sure you watch you steps when stepping on boat ramp slime.   Don't ask why I'm posting this.  icon_redface   

-------------------------
William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Make sure you watch you steps when stepping on boat ramp slime.   Don't ask why I'm posting this.  icon_redface   

Don't ask me why I know why you are posting this.   icon_redface

(Didn't leave a bruise though.)

Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Hope it was only your pride that got injured and nothing else. I know that had to smart.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Hope it was only your pride that got injured and nothing else. I know that had to smart.

Nothing major.  Just got couple bruises and a sore back.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Flathead R&R Lake Record Holder

Thanks for the reminder.  We've all done it, almost 2 or 3 times.   icon_redface

Records are made to be broken...
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Been there and done that

Need more fishin time ??
                 GIVE ME A CALL
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Been there and done that
Ditto....I always try and carry a spare set of clothes

You gotta go fishin if you wanna catch some fish....
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Legend

I found that out the hard way this afternoon icon_rolleyes Slipped and took a bath. Slipped in 2 inches of water and landed in 2 feet of water. Broke my sunglasses which I bought this morning cause i broke my other ones yesterday icon_mad  I landed on my back and it feels like I broke a rib. I'm hoping it feels better tomorrow.  Took a couple pain relievers(Buds) and it feels better icon_cool

Jerry
Bee Ready Pro Staff
ProAnglerTackle Pro Staff
www.ProAnglerTackle.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

damit jh .... fellas our size dont need that reminder  orangeno hope you're able to move around this mornin . those evenin pain relievers  icon_mrgreen seem to wear off durin the night

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I found that out the hard way this afternoon icon_rolleyes Slipped and took a bath. Slipped in 2 inches of water and landed in 2 feet of water. Broke my sunglasses which I bought this morning cause i broke my other ones yesterday icon_mad  I landed on my back and it feels like I broke a rib. I'm hoping it feels better tomorrow.  Took a couple pain relievers(Buds) and it feels better icon_cool

be easy to stop at the convenience store  and burn another dollar for more glasses.  JUST KIDDING!!!  I slipped on the stuff when I had my kids out, but I didn't fall.  I gotta fix that last board on my trailer so that the boat will load up straight  icon_mad

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Legend

I'm really sore today.  That first step this morning caused a groan icon_rolleyes

I went to Wally World and got 2 pair of sunglasses today. Maybe these will last more than a few days. I spend more than $1, I spent $10 on two pair icon_eek

Jerry
Bee Ready Pro Staff
ProAnglerTackle Pro Staff
www.ProAnglerTackle.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Learning one step at a time

I am amazed that we are slipping all over on these windy days.  I think that  calm days like Monday are more dangerious  because the calm lake lulls us into a false sense of complacency.

Hope you you are okay.

Neil
Top Bottom  
Minnow

Don't feel bad... I fell on that great slime in a bikini last summer.  icon_redface And of course a couple of people were standing right there. (It was not graceful!) LOL!

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Columbia makes some really nice water shoes called hydratooth. I use them  to explore creeks and for wading in the summer time. I can speak from experience and say that I've never slipped on moss or ramp slime while wearing them. Rock solid traction, water evacuates the shoe quickly and they dry pretty quick.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

That's funny I just read this. Happened to me earlier this summer. I was in my tube, coming up to the ramp. There was a man and his little boy there. Soon as I started to stand up, I busted my backside hard!! Couldn't get up and the guy gave me a hand. I gave him the 6-8 fish I had. Told him "you never saw that".  icon_redface Thgat hurt for days. Now, I am much more careful at the ramp.

Crappie Fun on Lake Lavon!!
Mike Wilson
https://www.facebook.com/wylie.crappieman?ref=tn_tnmn

Cell 214-406-5006
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: