Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Cabela's King Kat  (Read 13215 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Well , Me and Chase "thought" we were having a mediocre day at Cabala's yesterday. We fished shallow early,caught 1 in the 20s and a teenager. Then went to a nearby area to do a short, only 1, right at 20 there. Hoping the water temp would warm up the shallows , we headed back there to the same spot at about 10:30. We caught 2 more in the 20s pretty quick. That put us at what we thought was 108 but was actually 106.25 (we never weighed the teenager)

We sat on that hole for the next 3 hours with out a bite. I bet I asked Chase to "whats the temp at?" about 50 times thinking the bigger fish were going to move in there. We kept thinking we would be lucky to get top ten with that stringer.

Lucky for us it was SLOW for everyone, so that was good enough for third place, so we were thrilled at the end of a hard day of fishing. I think 2nd was 109 and 1st was 120 or so.

BTW We only had 8 bites and caught 6 fish in 8.5 hrs of fishing

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I heard from an anominous source that someone put a whoopin on the field that didn't even enter the tourney.. icon_eek icon_eek icon_cool icon_biggrin.   Congrats Jason and Chase on a tough, but good tourney..   icon_cool

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

We found 53 degree water yesterday afternoon in the shallows. icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

I heard from an anominous source that someone put a whoopin on the field that didn't even enter the tourney.. icon_eek icon_eek icon_cool icon_biggrin.   Congrats Jason and Chase on a tough, but good tourney..   icon_cool

Yep he should have entered as it would have paid for that new electronic thingy he wanted! icon_eek icon_exclaim

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

WTG< Chase and Jason on the third place finish. How many teams were in it and how much does it cost to enter?

You gotta go fishin if you wanna catch some fish....
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

WTG< Chase and Jason on the third place finish. How many teams were in it and how much does it cost to enter?

thanks guys, Tadd,  there were 39 teams in the field .

It cost you a dead president named Franklin to enter icon_cool per person icon_eek

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

thanks guys, Tadd,  there were 39 teams in the field .

It cost you a dead president named Franklin to enter icon_cool per person icon_eek

Only 39  icon_eek  Thought there would have been more than that.   Congrats again guys..   

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Yesterday stunk....   icon_lol  We fished the same place that has held fish for a month now and they weren't eating there.  I know of a few fish that were aught in the area,but no feeding frenzy.  I just kept thinking that they would move through, but it never happenned.  nuthin but stress all day  icon_lol  glad it is over and congrats to the jjason and chase for a good showing........

and someone's good stringer don't matter if they don't enter  icon_eek   icon_lol

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats Chase and Jason on taking third!

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats to jjason and chase.  Yesterday was a tough day for me.   Wanted to be there, but had baseball commitments and with the rules for Cabelas, couldn't get the updates that I was hoping for all day.  Was surpised at the stringer weights, but happy to see NTTC place in the top three.  Congrats!!!!

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom