Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Cabela's King Kat  (Read 12965 times)

Lunker Extreme

Anyone thinking of fishing this one?

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Ken,

I could be talked into this one........  I said i woul dnot go back because I thought the first one was so poorly run.  I don't know if I have changed my mind or not.   If you can guarantee me a win on the 6th, then I would go for sure  icon_lol

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Can't guarantee anything...  icon_rolleyes Well maybe I will go out on a limb and say we will have someone win it.  icon_eek icon_biggrin

I am seriouly thinking about fishing this one though. I might be looking for a partner not sure yet. I have a guy I work with thinking about coming down from St Louis to fish if I do.

Heck since I want to fish a tournament I just might take a trip to Whitney this weekend and fish the "best" tournament trail in Texas.  icon_eek icon_eek

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

I'm prob more then likely to fish this one.

Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Can't guarantee anything...  icon_rolleyes Well maybe I will go out on a limb and say we will have someone win it.  icon_eek icon_biggrin

I am seriouly thinking about fishing this one though. I might be looking for a partner not sure yet. I have a guy I work with thinking about coming down from St Louis to fish if I do.

Heck since I want to fish a tournament I just might take a trip to Whitney this weekend and fish the "best" tournament trail in Texas.  icon_eek icon_eek

Careful... icon_eek  You'll end up being black balled like me with comments like that... icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I will fish it with someone if they pay all the entry fee  icon_mrgreen      Besides, my regular tourney partner is sooooo out of practice that it ain't funny.  I asked Ed if he wanted to fish the twok tourney and of course he did, but he then told me that he could make make it out any weekend up until that one  icon_lol    I am gonna have to get him some circle hooks...

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Might wanna make sure he changes out the line on his rods first...   icon_eek icon_eek

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I will fish it with someone if they pay all the entry fee

Does that mean that if I pay your portion of the entry fee that I keep all winnings?  icon_razz icon_eek

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Careful... icon_eek  You'll end up being black balled like me with comments like that... icon_lol icon_lol

I know. Sad thing is I would loooooooooooove to put NTTC 5 best teams up against their 5 best teams winners take all. But alas I brought it up once and well you see the schedule and it does not have an us VS them on it.  icon_frown

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

he then told me that he could make make it out any weekend up until that one

If you need someone to prefish on a Saturday with you let me know. I wont be able to this weekend but was planning on heading down there on the 30th.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I may fish it. Partly depends on how I do on the 6th.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Might wanna make sure he changes out the line on his rods first...   icon_eek icon_eek

already thought about it....  I will make sure his gear is good, but I will have all my stuff ready anyways.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I know. Sad thing is I would loooooooooooove to put NTTC 5 best teams up against their 5 best teams winners take all. But alas I brought it up once and well you see the schedule and it does not have an us VS them on it.  icon_frown
Yeah I agree with the becareful part....Brad I thought you were past comments like that! Sorry you still have those feelings after they invited you to fish and you did not show up. Ken your comments was derogatory and I thought you were "better" than that. If I am not mistaken the us vs. them was tried last year and no one form nttc showed up. I think "BOTH" trails have very good teams and lead personnel and maybe on day people will get along and have a very large trail that could set the Catfishing World on its ear!!!! Good Luck with the Tawakoni tourney!!

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
2008 Central Texas Catfish Classic Champions
"If your hands aren't slimey,then your having a bad day!"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yeah I agree with the becareful part....Brad I thought you were past comments like that! Sorry you still have those feelings after they invited you to fish and you did not show up. Ken your comments was derogatory and I thought you were "better" than that. If I am not mistaken the us vs. them was tried last year and no one form nttc showed up. I think "BOTH" trails have very good teams and lead personnel and maybe on day people will get along and have a very large trail that could set the Catfishing World on its ear!!!! Good Luck with the Tawakoni tourney!!

Mark, Did you not notice the laughing icons after my post my friend?  That stuff is way in the past  for me, and I did fish one of their tourney's last year on Texoma.  I even went up and personally introduced myself  to Jody and shook the mans hand.  Cmon Mark,  get all the facts first before you question me, ok buddy.. icon_biggrin 

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Mark, Did you not notice the laughing icons after my post my friend?  That stuff is way in the past  for me, and I did fish one of their tourney's last year on Texoma.  I even went up and personally introduced myself  to Jody and shook the mans hand.  Cmon Mark,  get all the facts first before you question me, ok buddy.. icon_biggrin 
Don't worry Brad I am not mad.  Perception is a bit$%. You know me and I know you so no hard feelings!!!!

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
2008 Central Texas Catfish Classic Champions
"If your hands aren't slimey,then your having a bad day!"
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: