Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2019, 01:45:29 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Black Whitetail  (Read 2506 times)

Lunker Extreme

This photo was forwarded to me via e-mail, so take it for what it's worth.  I've never heard of such a thing before...  Anyway, the text accompanying the e-mail said the deer was shot in Michigan and is a rare genetic condition, similar to that of an albino, but even more rare.  I thought it was interesting anyway!

-------------------------
Jeremy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

thats wild lookin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_eek that it is btroy . figured if i seen it through the scope  icon_rolleyes i'd probablly miss my shot cause i'd be lookin at it to long not believin my eyes  icon_mrgreen

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

That is truly awesome icon_exclaim  Even had a decent rack (deer that is icon_redface).

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Deer/goat hybrid.  Obviously, some liquor was involved.

Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Deer/goat hybrid.  Obviously, some liquor was involved.

icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

That is truly awesome icon_exclaim  Even had a decent rack (deer that is icon_redface).

It appears that there is only one rack in the picture anyways there BB icon_lol icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Not fake.  There have  been several killed in the Navarro/Freestone County area.  Had a buddy down at Navarro College that killed one and saw pictures from someone else that got one within several miles of the other.  Kind of freaky, yet pretty cool.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: