Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 26, 2019, 10:19:00 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Buck killed in Milan Missouri.  (Read 2308 times)

Lunker

This buck was killed with a bow 2 weeks ago in Milan Missouri about two hours north east of Kansas City.  Alot of big bucks get killed up there around the Grand river.  I would venture to guess that Bass Pro and Cabelas have already contacted him.  I was told that it has a 43" inside spead.

Flip

Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:40:10 PM by flipper

-------------------------
Aim low stick em deep and pray you don't pull out!!!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

icon_eek

Top Bottom  
Lunker

icon_eek WOW is all I have to say

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Photoshop at its best!!!  I just got back from Nebraska and that same pic was in a store and the owner was claiming it was killed right down the road from here.  We ended up talking to the GW and he said they researched it and it turned out to be fake.  Nice Deer though!!!

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Ok so I guess I got it wrong but after reading in a couple of different forums I think I have the correct story now.

This buck was killed on the west side of Lake Lavon on the core ground.  Now I know theres no deer hunting in Collin county but thats when I read that the dear was shot by none other than Ted Nugent.  You see Uncle Ted was sittin out there on his boat just jerkin some lips and strummin the guitar when all of a sudden this bad boy walked out the woods to get a drink.  Poor Ted didnt have a gun or a bow in his hand but being the hunter he is he worked it out.  With a clear and steady state of mind he calmly retrieved his crappie jig knocked the rod handle on the E string of the guitar drew it back and let it fly.  That ugly stick flew straight and true for 150 yards and dropped that big boy where he stood.  Now given that this is a world class buck, he was shot with an ugly stick rod, and it was fired from a quitar not to mention he is Ted Nugent the great state of Texas decided they would let this one slide and gave him a full pardon.   

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION EARLIER I AM JUST HAPPY I GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND NOW EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH!

Flip

Aim low stick em deep and pray you don't pull out!!!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Now that is funny as all get at icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: