Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Terrell Has Lost Two Of Its Best  (Read 4137 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Just in the past couple of weeks two soldiers from Terrell have given the ultimate sacrifice in preserving our freedom and heritage.  Shawn McNabb and Joe Lewis were killed in action in Afghanistan.  G.I. Joe as his family affectionately called him is being flown from Afghanistan to Dover, England then to Fort Lewis, Washington where he was stationed for a memorial service then will be flown back to Texas for burial.  The City of Terrell will conduct a parade in his honor probably next week.  He had a daughter, Abigail,  born just last March.  As a Vietnam Era Veteran I salute these two brave soldiers - NEVER FORGET!!!  I will post pictures of the parades as soon as I can.

-------------------------
If it only takes one truck for the government to haul off all your guns then you don't own enough guns!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Just in the past couple of weeks two soldiers from Terrell have given the ultimate sacrifice in preserving our freedom and heritage.  Shawn McNabb and Joe Lewis were killed in action in Afghanistan.  G.I. Joe as his family affectionately called him is being flown from Afghanistan to Dover, England then to Fort Lewis, Washington where he was stationed for a memorial service then will be flown back to Texas for burial.  The City of Terrell will conduct a parade in his honor probably next week.  He had a daughter, Abigail,  born just last March.  As a Vietnam Era Veteran I salute these two brave soldiers - NEVER FORGET!!!  I will post pictures of the parades as soon as I can.

I too salute ALL that serve/served and ALL that keep ALL of America and All of the FREE world safe...unfortunatly things like this seem to fall on deaf ears anymore....don't believe me...watch how many replies/prayers sent are on this post.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Prayers goes out to the family of these two brave men that gave the ultimate sacrifice. 

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Prayers to both families and all those who had the great pleaser of knowing these great heros.  May our lord and savoir give comfort and healing strength to the families.  God be with all our troops, keep them safe and bring ALL home to there loved ones

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Prayers to both families and all those who had the great pleaser of knowing these great heros.  May our lord and savoir give comfort and healing strength to the families.  God be with all our troops, keep them safe and bring ALL home to there loved ones

AMEN .......

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

+1

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

A Salute with Prayers.

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

God bless there families and may they rest in peace..

Airborne, I think if this was posted in the Catfish, Crappie, and Sandbass section there'd be many replies/prayers. Even the "General" section gets viewed more. I think the majority of the folks that look at this section have served at one time or another. Even they don't watch it as hawkishly as some of the other topics. The majority of folks that have not served seldom look here.. I also believe the majority of folks on here, whether they served or not, have alot of respect for those who served, especially those that made the ultimate sacrifice... Peace.....

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

God bless there families and may they rest in peace..

Airborne, I think if this was posted in the Catfish, Crappie, and Sandbass section there'd be many replies/prayers. Even the "General" section gets viewed more. I think the majority of the folks that look at this section have served at one time or another. Even they don't watch it as hawkishly as some of the other topics. The majority of folks that have not served seldom look here.. I also believe the majority of folks on here, whether they served or not, have alot of respect for those who served, especially those that made the ultimate sacrifice... Peace.....

Disagree....i've posted things in the General sections that got little to no reply....People around here seem to have a short memory in my opinion...seem to get more replies when uncle billy broke a toe nail and "Need Prayers" then when a soldier comes home in body bag.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Now my thoughts and PRAYERS go out to these two fine soldiers, and their families.  May god grant their families peace, comfort, and strength in this difficult time. 

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Thank you to these two soldiers for having the FORTITUDE to defend the freedoms that we ALL enjoy....God bless them all.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sorry to here that ,Heart goes out to them and family. Also I am a PATROIT GAURD RIDER and My crew and I will be at the proceedings. god bless

Need more fishin time ??
                 GIVE ME A CALL
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: