Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
members only  (Read 2111 times)
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

what are the chances admins of a section that is viewable only by members that are logged into the forum where lurkers cannot see. that might allow some people to share some detailed tips,there could be a sticky thread in section with members that put their numbers and have a directory if they wish. there are several things that could go in a members only section. just a thought.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

What purpose would it serve? All folks would have to do is become a member, which is free, and then they could see it.

Now what some websites do is have member only sections and they require the member to have a certain number of posts before they can see stuff. That makes the new members participate in the forums instead of just taking without giving too!

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

it is a free site but if a lurker doesnt know its there then why would they join. guess it doesnt matter. there just has been a lot less detail in posts. i see why to. i posted hardly any pictures of big fish in the past year becuase lurkers study the background then your TOW is wasted. i would share structure cords and other stuff if i knew it was available to a limited amout of active members instead of everybody who googles lavon.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: