Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2019, 01:39:31 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
anyone killed anything yet  (Read 7069 times)
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

they split the 70 tags, which 50 are bucks between 9 hunters on the property.  i am allowed only 2 does but as a guest i'm not complaining. seems to me i need to be a guest at another lease that needs some a/c work done for a good price.  icon_mrgreen

i was going to kansas in november as a guest on another place to hunt but somebody decided to get married the same weekend in november and screwed that up for me.

Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 01:27:19 PM by brent
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

they split the 70 tags, which 50 are bucks between 9 hunters on the property.  i am allowed only 2 does but as a guest i'm not complaining. seems to me i need to be a guest at another lease that needs some a/c work done for a good price.  icon_mrgreen

i was going to kansas in november as a guest on another place to hunt but somebody decided to get married the same weekend in november and screwed that up for me.

What kind of punk would do such a thing?!?!  icon_redface flash

-------------------------
Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

but somebody decided to get married the same weekend in november and screwed that up for me.

hum  icon_rolleyes wonder who that is  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

hum  icon_rolleyes wonder who that is  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Quiet you!!!!  Angry

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

hey brent ....  icon_mrgreen you know HE didnt set the date  icon_lol icon_razz icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i was going to Kansas in november as a guest on another place to hunt but somebody decided to get married the same weekend in november and screwed that up for me.

I would've missed my own wedding to hunt for free in Kansas.  orangeuhoh

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

hey brent ....  icon_mrgreen you know HE didnt set the date  icon_lol icon_razz icon_lol

Exactly, that was the best and only time we could do it with her being a teacher.

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_mrgreen yep she's teachin alright  icon_razz icon_lol icon_lol whos the student ...  boohoo biggrin orangelaugh

zhammertime      zhammertime      zhammertime

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Alright boy, I'm gonna put a hurtin on you!  icon_eek

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_mrgreen yep she's teachin alright  icon_razz icon_lol icon_lol whos the student ...  boohoo biggrin orangelaugh

zhammertime      zhammertime      zhammertime

Lynn, This is not the time to chastise Chase! We should be giving him sound advise about marriage and tutelage on how to successfully build upon the strong vowels of his upcoming matrimony.

Here is a few words of wisdom for the future newlywed.

1. Dont take advise from any buddy that starts the sentence with.... well, my 3 rd wife was ........
2. Do not overly try to impress her after the ring is on. This only leads to high expectations in the future
3. Speaking of expectations .... set them very low, that way it is easy to meet them for future years.
4. Fish and hunt AT LEAST as much after wed lock as before. She knew you did this before she said she will marry you. After about 7 years , she will get used to it and it will not matter any longer. In fact my wife actually looks forward to me leaving for Deer Camp now. (insert joke here)
5. If She still hates fishing and hunting after 7 years, start having babies. This will keep her occupied for a while, and you can start taking them fishing and hunting in the car seat with the golden excuse............Its for the kids honey....

BTW If you wonder what makes me such an expert in this field,,,, my wife has been happily married to me for 18 years now icon_cool

Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:10:01 PM by jjason

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I shall print out this advice and stick it in my wallet!  icon_cool

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

They say right Chase,
My future father in law got married in Nov,  and on thier honeymoon went hunting and left her at home.  He said she knew what was going on when she set the date..
So long story short,  My fiance has been raised in that family,  and now "Knows" what november means.
I dont even have to ask!  (well not like I did in the first place,  but it makes life easier for me..   I would have the courtesy to ask if I had to, and the courtesy to listen for a while AFTER I got back!!)

SO,  do yer younger generations a favor and set the precedent by setting the standard WAY LOW.
It will pay off at least for them,

Top Bottom