Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 06:23:29 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
anyone killed anything yet  (Read 7064 times)

Lunker Extreme

anyone but anything in the freezer yet?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

negative.....waitin on rifle season

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

I got one in the freezer. Now im lookin for that big buck the rest of the year. We've had 3 taken on our place opening weekend. and another 1 last week. Uncle and Cousin took 2 hogs monday.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

went millitary on some hogs with the "SAW"  icon_eek

my cusin has stuck a couple of slick heads a few miles up the road from us, but all we see is them stupid pigs icon_rolleyes

Im hoping to get lucky during the rutt. I am in no hurry until then

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Luckily we aint got no stinking  pigs yet.....we have seen them up the road a piece though. I managed to get a doe with one of the rage 2 blade broadheads last weekend and man are those things awesome.  icon_eek

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Got one with my pickup. Glad it didn't have any horns. Ran it from hock to head. Pretenderized and half skint. Just got some  butt hair in the grill. icon_eek the way my eyes looked at the time.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

hey congrats on your kill there jiggy ...... what distance did ya hit her at

and glad  icon_eek you're still in 1 peice leadhead  icon_cool do you have a ranchhand on the front of your truck  icon_question

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

hey congrats on your kill there jiggy ...... what distance did ya hit her at

shot her at 11.5 yards

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

dam nice ..... ground blind  icon_question

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

no i was in a tree this time. she walked by me at 2 yards but i hate those straight down shots

Top Bottom