Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 12:30:04 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
3 hours.  (Read 2087 times)
Lunker Extreme

Will be in the stand in 3 hours from now.....i got 30 min till i leave the office. its taking FOREVER!!!! I bet their having a party under my stand right now. Guess im just gonna have to crash it!  icon_cool

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

Good luck out there!

-------------------------
Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

well  icon_rolleyes how's ya do  icon_question

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Well, i let a little buck walk and a small doe. saw lots of young ones runnin around. My buddy shot a nice doe Friday. Didnt see the big one, but its not quite time for them to be chasin good just yet. Now that i got some meat in the freezer im just waitin for that big buck to come out for me.  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

well it was a productive w/e for ya .  icon_cool icon_biggrin ya got to get out there and get a good feel of it and how it'll be this year for huntin the next few months .....  icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Yep. Ohh and i did hear some hogs behind my stand across the creek....ya'll better not be sendin anymore up my way!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

boy i know 1 thing  icon_rolleyes .... after this deer season  icon_eek there will be some hog meat to be had for the takin  icon_cool

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: