Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
academy Parker & Dallas Pkwy plano- fully stocked ammo  (Read 4290 times)
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I haven't seen ammo shelves that full in  over a year.  They had everything..even blazer .380, which I haven't seen in a long long time.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

GO GET WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE ITS GONE!!!!     I ordered mine bulk from cabelas, cause its usually out at academy..
especially .223's,  or 7.62's...   People are stocking up whenever something bad happens in the news...

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Academy parker and tollway it's all gone, got the last box of 380 and no 45's.  Thanks for the heads up.  Bass pro shop had a bunch last weekend, pretty pricey (I passed)

-------------------------
Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

fyi,  the 30-06 rounds and the 7.62 rounds I bought from cabellas are from Hunting shack ammo,  pretty consistent rounds,  federal primers,   better grouping than the factory remington corelokt i used to get..   and if you can swing the bucks,  it comes out something like 5-25 cents cheaper per round,  plus a big green ammo box, good for keeping stuff dry on the boat..

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

its well stocked again... saw all major pistol calibers except .380.  saw 223 brass as well.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

its well stocked again... saw all major pistol calibers except .380.  saw 223 brass as well.

any chance you saw any .357sig FMJs???

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

dang, I didn't look for that one.  I tend to go there once a week at lunch just to get out of the office.  I'll add that to my list of ones to keep an eye on and report back.

you ought to call them up and see. I'm sure they'll let you know.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

went by academy..very well stocked again.  they had .380, .357sig, 223, 9mm, 45auto....   

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

thanks

Top Bottom  
Lunker

How are their prices on shotgun shells this year?

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

I didn't look but they must be having a special cuz they had pallets of dove loads right as you walk in.

here is a copy of their add that is online  http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=catalog&target=weeklyad&pgNum=8

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

I didn't look but they must be having a special cuz they had pallets of dove loads right as you walk in.

here is a copy of their add that is online  http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=catalog&target=weeklyad&pgNum=8

Academy had 10 box cases of the 1 oz light dove loads for 39.90 a case last week. 12 & 20 ga. Heavy dove loads, 1 1/8 oz, were not on sale.

Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

academy at 75 and spring creek was fully stocked on ammo tonight with the exception of .380. i snagged the last box .finally take my chl now that i have ammo

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: