Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Recently unemployed..  (Read 3473 times)
Lunker Extreme

Hello everyone,  Just wanting to get my name out there,  I was recently part of a mass "reduction in force" with Atlas Copco, where I worked as a Manufacturing Engineer/Configuration Engineer.
Im looking for a job now, and hope to find something soon.  If you happen to know of any positions, I would surely appreciate a pointer or two.
I have 5 years manufacturing experience, where I worked my way up from an assembler, to the office,  and I am very close to an associates degree, as I have been working on my education part time.
- Manufacturing engineering
- Production Planning, inventory, MRP
- Excellent mechanical skills, can fix almost anything.

I have worked as an automotive mechanic, facilities maintenance mechanic, and can turn a wrench.  If you happen to need any light automotive, or marine repairs performed,  PM me, and I might be able to help you out.
I have tools, and light equipment, so just depending on the job..  I do very good work.
(Looking for a little side work, while I start in and work on the job search )

Thanks for your support!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Jetman,
I just started today (Hurrah!) at L-3 Communications in Greenville.  They are doing a LOT of hiring, there were 40+ new hires today for orientation and more than 1/2 were hourly (I assume mfg. type folks).  Might be worth checking out if you don't mind the drive.  Just look at the Careers section on their company website.

Hello everyone,  Just wanting to get my name out there,  I was recently part of a mass "reduction in force" with Atlas Copco, where I worked as a Manufacturing Engineer/Configuration Engineer.
Im looking for a job now, and hope to find something soon.  If you happen to know of any positions, I would surely appreciate a pointer or two.
I have 5 years manufacturing experience, where I worked my way up from an assembler, to the office,  and I am very close to an associates degree, as I have been working on my education part time.
- Manufacturing engineering
- Production Planning, inventory, MRP
- Excellent mechanical skills, can fix almost anything.

I have worked as an automotive mechanic, facilities maintenance mechanic, and can turn a wrench.  If you happen to need any light automotive, or marine repairs performed,  PM me, and I might be able to help you out.
I have tools, and light equipment, so just depending on the job..  I do very good work.
(Looking for a little side work, while I start in and work on the job search )

Thanks for your support!

J

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Thanks,  Im starting to think that a drive out thataways wouldnt hurt me one bit.. might be interesting..
Ive submitted my resume for a couple of jobs at L-3..   I heard from a few people that was a good place to work.. One of the guys at my former employer came from there.. The only reason he left is cause he was tired of working on airplanes..

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks,  Im starting to think that a drive out thataways wouldnt hurt me one bit.. might be interesting..
Ive submitted my resume for a couple of jobs at L-3..   I heard from a few people that was a good place to work.. One of the guys at my former employer came from there.. The only reason he left is cause he was tired of working on airplanes..

I've heard good things about them too but too early for me to comment on that.  I'm certainly enjoying my 35 min. drive through Josephine and Caddo Mills to get there, and also am working in one of the hangars/warehouse so no more office job, I'm enjoying that change too.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I've heard good things about them too but too early for me to comment on that.  I'm certainly enjoying my 35 min. drive through Josephine and Caddo Mills to get there, and also am working in one of the hangars/warehouse so no more office job, I'm enjoying that change too.

Any chance your on the C-135 or the P-3 line?

My shop @ General Dynamics builds parts for both of them.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Any chance your on the C-135 or the P-3 line?

My shop @ General Dynamics builds parts for both of them.

I'm working inventory-related stuff in Hangar 180

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Whew,  just got hired on with Dynapac.  Gonna start the 28th.   Basically same company I worked for before, different division, different job..

Hey everybody,  Just about every family member or friend I called, said congrats, Ive been prayin for you.   Theres never a time in my life I felt so humbled, or gracious.  So, what I mean to say is,  if you know somebody thats runnin up on rough times, just keep them in your thoughts. Its enough to make anyone have faith in todays world.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_cool congrats jetman  icon_biggrin on your new job

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: