Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
FINALLY!  (Read 8918 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

I am really happy for ya Dan!!   icon_biggrin

-------------------------
I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I am really happy for ya Dan!!   icon_biggrin

Thanks Kes, appreciate it!  Had my 'pee in the jar' drug screen today, I passed!  Good thing they don't test for CAB's though!

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Congrats Dan, good to hear that you found something. Also glad to hear that it will be something that you will enjoy doing that is a plus!!!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats Dan, good to hear that you found something. Also glad to hear that it will be something that you will enjoy doing that is a plus!!!

Thanks horse01.  Made the drive yesterday for a drug screen and hit 2 HUGE backups on the way over.  One in Josephine, had a truck and car in front of me at a stop sign, the other in Caddo Mills, THREE cars at a stop sign.  Sure hope I don't have these problems every day!   icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

come on bud  icon_mrgreen you can handle it  icon_lol icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

come on bud  icon_mrgreen you can handle it  icon_lol icon_lol

Guess I'll just have to get used to it!  Can't use my planned route though, mapquest showed the roads but we started down one (it was gravel) and bam, blocked off and road was gone.  There goes my nice drive through the corn fields.... icon_cry

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

stay out of the corn fields ....  icon_rolleyes it'll slow ya down  icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker

TRAFFIC!!!!! I drive close to 120 miles round trip every day. 3 hours on the road a day. Gives you lots of thinking time i guess icon_razz

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yep thats right  icon_rolleyes " thinkin time "  icon_rolleyes icon_lol icon_lol

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

TRAFFIC!!!!! I drive close to 120 miles round trip every day. 3 hours on the road a day. Gives you lots of thinking time i guess icon_razz

WOW!  I used to drive 40 min. to East Plano but was a nice drive once ya got thru Wylie off of 78.....That sure makes for a LONG day, but guess ya do what ya gotta do!  I used to have some folks working for me at TI with that kinda drive or longer, and know lotsa folks who work in Sherman and make the drive down 75 every day....gotta be a fun drive once ya hit the traffic around McKinney!

Top Bottom  
Lunker

It's not too bad, leave the house by 5:00 in the morning and leave work before 4:00 to miss all the traffic. Now it is just habit.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats Dan & good luck. You may have to drop by Twok some Friday after work.
...Don

Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats Dan & good luck. You may have to drop by Twok some Friday after work.
...Don
Thanks Don.  Good idea, hopefully I won't have to work 12 hr. days!  Are you down off 751?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Right off 256, before 2 mile bridge - Mays Lane by Dollar General. I could pick you up at 751 if we are fishing that area. right now I'm fishing out from Anchor Inn & North of 2 mile so picking you up at two mile would be easiest & is where I have been getting shad.
...Don

Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Congrats there TD zhammertime.. Best of luck and be patient at those stop signs icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: