Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
FINALLY!  (Read 8458 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

Well, I finally got a job offer, gonna go to work for L-3 Communications in Greenville starting the 20th.  What a relief!  Just want to thank everyone on here who tried to help and provided leads.....being out of work really sucks!

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

STILL THE BIGGEST BRAD!!! The rest are just wanna

Congratulations TEXDAN...  L3 is a great place to work.  May be joining you there very soon.

-------------------------
I was the biggest brad.  Until someone changed it and locked my account.  Can't have any fun.
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

I might go apply out there as well..    only thing holding me back is the hour long drive every morning.. thats two hours a day, 600 bucks a month in gas..

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

great goin dan ......... icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I might go apply out there as well..    only thing holding me back is the hour long drive every morning.. thats two hours a day, 600 bucks a month in gas..

In my case the drive will be GREAT since I live on the eastern shore of the lake.....I won't have to fight any traffic except in Caddo Mills!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Congratulations TEXDAN...  L3 is a great place to work.  May be joining you there very soon.

I'll be startin' the 20th, let me know if you end up there!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

great goin dan ......... icon_cool icon_biggrin

Thanks Lynn, looks like Triquint missed out!   icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

kinda what i was thinkin .... specially with your sperience  icon_mrgreen icon_biggrin atleast the door opened fer ya somewhere and i guess you'll get to be goin the opposite way of most of the traffic goin into the metromess

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

STILL THE BIGGEST BRAD!!! The rest are just wanna

In my case the drive will be GREAT since I live on the eastern shore of the lake.....I won't have to fight any traffic except in Caddo Mills!
Traffic in Caddo Mills is horrible.  There were 3 cars there when I went through thursday.  Bumper to bumper.LOL

I was the biggest brad.  Until someone changed it and locked my account.  Can't have any fun.
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Hey Congrats man,  I didnt say that earlier,  guess im too wrapped up in myself,   but if anybody can get a job goin these days,  Why Hail Yeah!!

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Traffic in Caddo Mills is horrible.  There were 3 cars there when I went through thursday.  Bumper to bumper.LOL

Yea, that's what I figured too!   icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Hey Congrats man,  I didnt say that earlier,  guess im too wrapped up in myself,   but if anybody can get a job goin these days,  Why Hail Yeah!!

Thanks Jetman.  If ya decide to apply there let me know and I'll see if I can put ya on someone.  I do know the name of 2 HR recruiters, looks like they do the screening so let me know and I can give ya some names....

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

kinda what i was thinkin .... specially with your sperience  icon_mrgreen icon_biggrin atleast the door opened fer ya somewhere and i guess you'll get to be goin the opposite way of most of the traffic goin into the metromess

Well, one problem with my 'experience' and age is people saying I was 'over-qualified' for positions I was looking for.  I'm taking a step down in my career which is OK by me, $$ isn't the most important thing anymore, want to do something I enjoy and not too stressful.  AND not have an hour drive each day!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

Congratulations DAN glad you found something close enough for you.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Congratulations DAN glad you found something close enough for you.

Thanks Troy, appreciate it!

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: