Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
side jobs  (Read 2354 times)
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

im installing a attic fan on the roof. anybody that has done it before that wants to help i will gladly pay a fair estimate with this job. nothing huge just a 1500cfm fan. i can wire it up just need help with the roofing part.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Brent, I cannot help you on the roofing but from experience (years ago) when you cut that hole do NOT stand over the hole as heat rises and I am here to tell you it rises FAST out of a TX attic this time of year. Also run a screw into the center of the area you are cutting out and tie off a string/rope to it so it does not drop lets say into the attic and through the sheetrock ceiling. How I know these things? 35+ years ago and it is still fresh in the ole memory bank.

-------------------------
Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

thanks for the tips. its not a project that is hard and can tackle myself i'm sure. just willing to pay somebody to help me. more or less making sure i dont cause a leak icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_rolleyes heres ya a tip ............ wait till fall when its cooler . sounds to me like the heats already gettin to ya  icon_mrgreen icon_lol dont need to be messin around in the 180 - 200 degree attic  icon_eek

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: