Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Gettin' desperate!  (Read 7106 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Good luck Texdan!

-------------------------
I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks everyone, at least I'm starting to see some 'movement' toward a job.  Have had several folks on here provide me with job leads and I certainly appreciate it, figures apparently show that networking is the best way to get jobs these days (70-80%).  Now what I REALLY need is for someone on here to be the HIRING MANAGER for a job!  icon_biggrin
Good news is that we sold my wife's house in Richardson so don't have to worry about a double mortgage now that we've moved into our new lakehouse at Pebble Beach....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

texdan..... good luck  icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

pb 55 lbs.

Just reading these post..I hope this helps! I work @ AutoZone D.C. in Terrell (DALLAS D.C.)You have to go through the temp agency TAOS in Irving, pass a drug test and say that you have warehouse experience. If you have P.I.E. experience that is a plus. You can give my name if you are serious about  working. Work and fish only! icon_razz Brenda Floyd

This is what I look like when I call in sick to work......
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Just reading these post..I hope this helps! I work @ AutoZone D.C. in Terrell (DALLAS D.C.)You have to go through the temp agency TAOS in Irving, pass a drug test and say that you have warehouse experience. If you have P.I.E. experience that is a plus. You can give my name if you are serious about  working. Work and fish only! icon_razz Brenda Floyd
Thanks Headhooker, no longer looking, need to see my 'Finally' post....

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: