Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!  (Read 6989 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

I should probably go along and be the designated driver.....  icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes
That's a scary thought  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_wink icon_wink icon_wink

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 12:14:33 AM by MikeB

-------------------------
MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  

Lunker

jason sounds good to me.  i want to target some flatheads. im determined to catch one.

Blue Cat PB- 43 lbs

here kitty kitty kitty.....
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

jason sounds good to me.  i want to target some flatheads. im determined to catch one.

We are having a Plant Shutdown next week, so I have the 27th to July 6th off. Lets pick a night and make it happen.

Im am not a flathead expert, but I do have a live bait tank from my striper days so we can give it a shot.

Maybe we can persude some of the flathead experts to point us in the right dirrection

Top Bottom  

Lunker

How does sunday night for you work?

Blue Cat PB- 43 lbs

here kitty kitty kitty.....
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

sounds good to me.

Mike,,, get to perch jerkin at the slips... I hooked the bait tank back up last night, so we should be good to go.

Im taking the wife and kids trolling for alligators tommorow afternoon icon_eek , then were going to do a little fishing till dark 30, so I can do a little scouting then

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

sounds good to me.

Mike,,, get to perch jerkin at the slips... I hooked the bait tank back up last night, so we should be good to go.

Im taking the wife and kids trolling for alligators tommorow afternoon icon_eek , then were going to do a little fishing till dark 30, so I can do a little scouting then

Sounds good.  I should be able to catch some perch this weekend at the slips.

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom