Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Maps  (Read 3900 times)
LLF Fishing Legend

On terraserver or mapquest, you can see an aerial view of lavon.  You can get some very intricate detail.  I'd like to see the lake divided up into "24" areas and have detailed maps of these areas.  The starting map would be lavon with the 24 sections overlaid.  You can click on a section to see the detail.

Ideally, if I printed off all maps on 8x11 paper, I could get a wall poster of lavon with all of the creeks, marinas, and parks.

This is my reoccurring "Map" theme.

-------------------------
You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

That's an awesome idea, let us know when you have it worked up and we'll put a link to it on our website Cheesy Cheesy

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Here's a start.  It's a airial photo via terraserver.

http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=15&x=114&y=572&z=14&w=2

You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

You da Man!  Cool Its added to the main page under the "lake map" section!

You may have to delete your temp files before it'll show up on your end.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

that aerial picture must have been taken at pert' near flood stages.  I have never seen the opening between the island that big and the island so small, and little ridge park is an island  icon_eek  and the little island next to the dam......isn't there  icon_eek  icon_eek  

still a decent map to show some areas.  I found an area I was looking for, that I had been to a long time ago but had forgotten exactly where it was.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Here's the question, can you find the boat?  I want to be on the lake on a day like that....I only found 1. Cheesy

Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
LLF Fishing Legend

Hmmm sounds like Shawn has a little extra time on his hands  Cheesy

I think the map is great icon_exclaim  Thanks Steve-O and Shawn for getting that on the site.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: