Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Floating Trees and other hazzards.  (Read 4036 times)

Lunker Extreme

Be very careful out there in your boats.  There will be all kinds of water hazzards after this big rain.  Slow down , and pay attention.  Probably a good idea to stay off the jet skis and wakeboards for at least a month.  icon_rolleyes  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

good suggestion there ben  icon_mrgreen orangeyes orangewink

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

I would think those floating hazards might stick around through Summer...Better safe than sorry Jet Skiers and Wake Boarders. icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

seen a couple of skiers friday up at the north end  icon_eek there was all kinds of limbs and other stuff floatin by me .....

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

seen a couple of skiers friday up at the north end  icon_eek there was all kinds of limbs and other stuff floatin by me .....

That's what natural selection is all about.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

That's what natural selection is all about.

size and selection  icon_mrgreen icon_lol

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

I was fishing near Pebble Beach on Friday afternoon. I noticed the skiers out there. There were a few sticks around, but generally the debris to this point has been kept to minimum.

Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:03:18 AM by SECBengal
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yeh and we was talkin about friday  icon_rolleyes now that its up 3 1/2 more feet  icon_eek there will really be stuff a floatin around .... happens every year

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

When I was standing in the water casting for sandies, there was a lot of debris floating....including a snake that floated by me icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

today lakeland was fairly messy with logs and stuff until the wind pushed most of it to the bank.  Felt weird fishing and seeing all the stuff float by.  I felt like my boat was moving and I kept checking the poles....

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

today lakeland was fairly messy with logs and stuff until the wind pushed most of it to the bank.  Felt weird fishing and seeing all the stuff float by.  I felt like my boat was moving and I kept checking the poles....

We were in Lakeland this afternoon fishing shallow.  There was a large log in from of me that I thought was stationary.   I looked later and it looked like it moved so I too check me poles.  A little later the log was further out again I check the poles.  It was a weird feeling at first.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

We were in Lakeland this afternoon fishing shallow.  There was a large log in from of me that I thought was stationary.   I looked later and it looked like it moved so I too check me poles.  A little later the log was further out again I check the poles.  It was a weird feeling at first.

feels like you are moving.....

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: