Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Lady Lavon on Fire  (Read 62805 times)
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

thanks "Partner" icon_eek

jason that mike is pretty sorry isnt he. you know you welcome in the pauling slip anytime just gotta holler at one of us.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

guess you just miss out if ya ain't in the SLIP gang  icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol  I can barely afford my boat..  icon_neutral

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

joe if i even thought you would enjoy a csaley fish i would invite. but your always welcome to come if ya want.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

nice catch joe

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

joe if i even thought you would enjoy a csaley fish i would invite. but your always welcome to come if ya want.

i don't want to ruin my fishing reputation  icon_lol, but I may swing by and give ya a call.  If jason were to go, I have some stuff for him.  I could stand to chat a while....

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

nice catch joe

het wan,  caught them real close to where we were that day a few weeks back.  makes a big difference if the wind comes out of the south instead of the north (and you have bait)......

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker

WTG!!  polebender now thats a GOOOOOOOD Day icon_exclaim CONGRATS... icon_cool

BCNUCATS ON THE WATER !!!! (S.U.N.F)
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

+1

Just added another log to the fire...  icon_rolleyes  That's all right, though, the crappie fish fry at EF Saturday was a good time for sure.  Joe, I know you don't catch'm, but you are welcome to come by and eat a few with us any time.   

Uhhh where wuz my call lettin me know bout this here fry factoid?

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

thanks "Partner" icon_eek

Ahhh Jason, don't feel bad partner! You wuzn't the only one not considered. Me didn't get no call neither!  icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Ahhh Jason, don't feel bad partner! You wuzn't the only one not considered. Me didn't get no call neither!  icon_rolleyes

Im just razzing Mike.  :lol:I was at the race Saturday.. BOARING race by the way.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

What a awesome job super congratulations to you. It's look like you had all the buddy's you needed, in the boat and they were all named cat...WTG!! icon_exclaim icon_cool

TEAM SHUT UP N FISH... 

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

tex@northtexasguideservice.com

Nice job Joe, makes up for some of the slower days and makes you appreciate the one you had Saturday even better.  I appreciate your call but we decided to stay on the other arm.  That wind was brutal and I wasn't going to drive the boat that far and figured we would have wasted at least 1.5 hours fishing time if we had put the boat on the trailer and moved.

We ended up having a good day with 32 fish and a new PB for Joseph at 21.5.  We had several other big fish get on the stumps and break off but that's what happens at times when you are fishing timber.

Tried it Sunday morning but could not fish where I wanted to due to the wind....it was really slow where we ended up fishing.   Only landed 3 but had several others on that slipped away.  Still had fun both days but look forward to the lighter winds.

I will post a couple pics in another thread of the fish we caught.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Well they quit biting where I was at 10:45 ish.  Hard to move in that wind, but the fish were stirred up.  I figured you were gettin them over there anyways.  i went home at 11 and the boat ride out wasn't fun either.  weind is kicking all week too.  Will be nice when you can actually drive the boat on the lake instead of steering at waves...

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Just stumbled across this and realized that this happenned in April......  Guess the lake is about on schedule again.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I remember that day.  Can't even imagine what that was like.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Jump to: