Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Lady Lavon on Fire  (Read 64770 times)

Lunker Extreme

Very nice Joe!  My phone never rang either.  We caught some nice fish on Lewisville this morning, but nothing like that.

Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 07:17:53 PM by Bobby-Catfishing

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I wanted  to go so bad but I was at work till 6:30am.  I had a couple rigs in my trunk but I would not have made it to the lake till 7:30am and would have ended up awake for 24 hours. 

Dang.   icon_cry

Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

WTG BENDER! DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOUR ALONE AND TEARING IT UP; BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS AWESOME. SEEING YOU IN THEM PICS AND HEARING ABOUT YOUR DAY MAKES ME JEALOUS. WTG BUD   icon_mrgreen icon_rolleyes icon_razz icon_cool icon_exclaim rockon In your face rockon In your face fishing

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Man that is an awesome day of fishing!! WTG!! Sorry I wasn't there to see it!  icon_biggrin

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

WTG BENDER! DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOUR ALONE AND TEARING IT UP; BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS AWESOME. SEEING YOU IN THEM PICS AND HEARING ABOUT YOUR DAY MAKES ME JEALOUS. WTG BUD   icon_mrgreen icon_rolleyes icon_razz icon_cool icon_exclaim rockon In your face rockon In your face fishing

Dont even get me started icon_mad icon_mad I made the mistake of calling him today. My eardrums are still busted from getting the phone slamed down and hearing stuff like,,,,uuuggg,,,emmm oh yeaaa,,, its a good onee.....  icon_eek icon_eek

Heack of a haul Hoss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Nice going Joe on a sweet day!!!!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

CAN U SAY DYNOOOOOOOOMITE thats sure is a lights out day Joe, WTG!!!!! icon_lol icon_lol

Hook "Em" Horns
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Impressive catch Joe.  Congratulations.

Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
Lunker Extreme

@#&^@&#^   knew I shoulda went to Lavon instead of Lewisville today.  We made a bad choice Bobby  Smiley  Awesome fish man..wow

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Hey Joe, You're on a Roll!!!!!!! icon_exclaim That's an Awesome fish there Bro. Those 20's ain't too shabby either. Congrats on the day.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Way to go Joe!!!!! Sorry I didn't get back with ya but I was delivering briskets up at church last night when the call came in and I didn't notice it till 10:30 last night. Had to be at church this morning anyways so couldn't have gone. I'm gonna have me a day like that some day.....I hope!  icon_lol icon_biggrin icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom