Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
What was your PB 5 fish in one trip?  (Read 9254 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Usually you weigh your best 5 in a tourney.  We started kkeping track of our "weigh in total"....ie. best 5....a while back on each trip just for grins.

Best day so far: Larry and I on Lavon 161lbs.  Next was 126lbs on Lavon also.

Joe, I KNOW what yours and Ed's was- sat there and watched you do it.  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

My personal best five was 166 on Cooper.Two of the fish were caught at the same time twin 41 lbers and we had a mess !

-------------------------
"Whale Chaser"
-Making fish famous since 2008-
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

My was 150 from the bank the day I caught my 48lber. 32 and 28 double and then 2 21lbers double. dont know that I will ever top that one from the bank again.

Fishing is more than catching fish,
Its bein with Dad.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

well i am chiming in even though you know.... 203 and a big loser at that  icon_lol 

GREAT weekend of fishing that produced 3 over 50.   Seen a lot of 40+ this year, but haven't hit that 50 mark.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Joe, that was a good two days on TWOK for you and Ed.  We managed 123ish and finished 7th on that day.  That may be may best 5 stringer.  I'll have to think long and hard, but 123 is a pretty good day on five fish.  That is almost a 25# average.  Nothing like 203, but I'll take 123 to the scales anyday...  Congrats on a great two days.

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

203 is something that I don't know if we will ever see again on a tourney day (speaking of what I might catch).  I think t-wok can do it any given day in February.  After that it can get more difficult.   I have had lots of 3 or 4 big fish days on lavon, but I don't know how many where we had 5 good ones.  When the lake was low, we would tie into several 40 pound fish, but not catch them all because of where we were fishing. 

you are right, a 25 pound average is something that you can probably live with...  icon_lol  On that day we had a 25 pound average within the first 1.5 hours.  Every fish we caught in the first 2 hours was exactly around 25 pounds.  That is why we moved  icon_lol

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

best day was lavon at 165ish.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

me, brother & cuz had 126lbs  best 18 min ever fishnn lavon then they quit   & best 5 at tawok 1o4 lb 

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

211 lbs , at T-wok

Anchored by a 70.2

Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:37:16 PM by jjason

Top Bottom