Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
No Roll Weight Question  (Read 2811 times)

Lunker Extreme

Actually a couple... 

So, I have never used these but would like to try them.  Although, as with many folks money is kinda scarce right now so here are the questions:

1)  Can you use the lead from cast nets to make the no roll weights with icon_question  icon_confused
2)  If I have some old cast nets, cut the weights off, and supplied the lead for the weights could I just pay for the labor icon_question  icon_idea
3)  If not, who is making them now and how much do the cost icon_question  So I can buy some to test them out.

I think I have read the molds have bounced around here lately to different folks so if you could let me know  I would appreciate it.  Thanks!!  icon_mrgreen

-------------------------
88' Allison XTB-21 and two little sidekicks that love to fish!!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

I think Chase can help on all fronts of your questions.  He makes and sells, maybe take a trade for the net weights so he can make more but I won't speak for him.  He is much cheaper than any store.

Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

you can buy the weights from chase. send him a pm. he does not take lead for trade. with cast net weights you would be suprised at how many you would need to make a few weights. he has 1,2,3,4,6 oz weights.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: