Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
If you shoot handguns, you need a 22LR!  (Read 5406 times)
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I recently purchased a 22 handgun and I have been absoultely amazed at how much and how quickly my shooting has improved.  I was literally about to get rid of my 9mm browning hi power clone (arcus).  2 trips to the range after I got my 22 I starting shooting it as well as my .380.  I started playing with double taps today and transitioned from my 22 to my 9mm well.  I shot a perfect bulls eye at 15 yards today which I was never able to do prior.

If you want to learn how to shoot better, get a 22.

Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 08:53:42 PM by shawn
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I recently purchased a 22 handgun and I have been absoultely amazed at how much and how quickly my shooting has improved.  I was literally about to get rid of my 9mm browning hi power clone (arcus).  2 trips to the range after I got my 22 I starting shooting it as well as my .380.  I started playing with double taps today and transitioned from my 22 to my 9mm well.  I shot a perfect bulls eye at 15 yards today which I was never able to do prior.

If you want to learn how to shoot better, get a 22.

.22???  What are you, some kind of liberal hippy??  icon_lol

-------------------------
Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

Lunker

icon_lol He's a smart liberal hippie!  .22 is by far the cheapest round you can buy and is always available.  You can also use it for self defense: empty your clip into the man coming after you and then give him a good pistol whippin.  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom