Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
BIG T Touney , whos in?  (Read 5180 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Im fishing it with a e tex bass tourney buddy of mine icon_eek

Who else is going from the LLFFrs ?  Sounds like its going to be a little breezy icon_cool

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

A bass tourney guy  icon_eek What the heck u thinkin?  icon_razz  Just kidding,  good luck out there and be careful..  If the winds are like they say, could be interesting on the Big T.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

good luck and be safe jj .. and yes it will be interesting

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Where's the weigh in location and what time will the weigh in occurs?

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

STILL THE BIGGEST BRAD!!! The rest are just wanna

Starts at 3pm at the west tawakoni city park on hwy. 276.

I was the biggest brad.  Until someone changed it and locked my account.  Can't have any fun.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Saw on the other forum that their were reports of 7-10ft swells on the twok today, and that a fisherman drowned today out their that wasn't in the tourney...   7-10fters Roll Eyes  Sorry if I offend anyone on here, but knowingly fishing out in that is stupid...  No tourney or money is worth a human life...   Glad everyone made it back into the scales it seems.. and prayers sent to the family of the man that drowned....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

me and my 2 fish for a total of 22 lbs stayed out of the BIG stuff. But there were 3' footers in the shallows!

It was freekin crazy rough out there, Im tired.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Glad ya made it back in safe...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Thanks Brad,

I think the mother ship is going to need a few more rivets welded up after this one!

It was misserable

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

weather can make for a very unfair playing field.  bigger boats can do more.   

glad you made it back.  i am wind whipped and i never went south of highland.  kinda dumb to be out there in all honesty.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

STILL THE BIGGEST BRAD!!! The rest are just wanna

I went to the weigh in.  Got to hear a funny story from the winners,Mickey and Steve.  The huge boat they were in almost got swamped.  Thay said on the way back to the ramp,they took alot of water over the bow.  SO much,the bilge couldn't keep up.  Plugged in an auxilary bilge,no better.  Had to beach the ship and let it drain.  That water was rough from what I could see.  Funny thing,there werea couple small bass boats that made it.  Luck I guess.  Hope everyone is ok that fished it.  BTW.it was won with 189.8lbs.

I was the biggest brad.  Until someone changed it and locked my account.  Can't have any fun.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

congrats once again mick and steve ...... yall had to work your arses off for this 1 it sounds like  icon_razz icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

It was extremly rough!! Smiffy and I drove to the north end to put in and stayed up there all day. We were in some smaller waves, but never had to cross to much of the large stuff. It was worth the loss in fishing time, we ended up in 6th. Sorry for the loss of a Brother Fisherman!!!!

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
2008 Central Texas Catfish Classic Champions
"If your hands aren't slimey,then your having a bad day!"
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: