Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
problem with forum  (Read 3159 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

this new format doesn't work at work  icon_lol  It crawls to the point where I can't navigate.  Any ideas?Huh?  My post count is suffering and Lynn is pulling away.....   icon_lol  seriously - it doesn't move from there, but it is fins at home...

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

It's another Obama plot...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

scott sorry i put the post there... i had minimized the support area and didn't see it anymore...

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Legend

this new format doesn't work at work  icon_lol  It crawls to the point where I can't navigate.  Any ideas?Huh?  My post count is suffering and Lynn is pulling away.....   icon_lol  seriously - it doesn't move from there, but it is fins at home...

I cant not help this. The forum is the forum. if it is fine at home and broke at work..then the problem is your work. The forum serves pages exactly the same to all visitors.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Legend

I do have a theory that i am afraid that the admins will have to crack down on soon that may be contributing to this kinda issue.

Since the new format...the size of people avatars has on average increased in kilobytes 300%...this is causing a 300% slower page load as a result..now on broadband connections this is almost non existant...but if your work is low bandwidth and then spread across multiple machines...this would cause a slow page load.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

just wanted to see if you have any thoughts....  work has a lot more restrictions thatn i got at home.   icon_lol  it used to work fine.  I don't think it is the avatars cause the home page won't open either.  as long as it works from home, i am good. 

i tried everything i could think of that might help but nothing.  i have some software that I can't turn off or i get  nasty phone call.  thanks though.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i didnt know it was a race  icon_confused do we get a all expense paid trip or something . did i miss something along the way ..... cheer up joe  icon_razz  icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: