Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Monarch Brass  (Read 3294 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Anyone ever heard of or used this brand ammo?

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I've used the 9mm monarch brass I got at academy.  had no issues.  I think I only used 1 box or so though.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I was doing some research on that since academy was the only place that had 380 ammo and that's all they had.  From what I read lots of problems with it jamming and not grouping well.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

my s & w .40does not like it at all

Top Bottom  

Lunker

I put 500 rounds of monarch through my .380 bersa with no problems.  If you can find any ammo at all, buy it.  Every store around is out of .380.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Think I'll pass on it..  I've heard and read more bad things about it than positive..  And when it counts I don't want to be shooting cheap ammo that may jam up on me, regardless of the shortage.   

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I've tried to use a couple of boxes of 223 in my ar-15, kept jamming finally just tossed them.

Need more fishin time ??
                 GIVE ME A CALL
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Beretta 92FS loves the stuff.  Well over 500 rds w/ no misfires or jams.  As with most cheap ammo, biggest key is willingness to strip your gun down and keep it clean.  Its some dirty stuff, but if you're willing to keep it clean, then there should generally not be many problems.  I enjoy spending an hour or two stripping down everything I own and making it look all purdy anyway, so I don't mind buying the stuff.  IMO

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: