Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
all my PM's past 1/28 are M.I.A.  (Read 3176 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Flathead R&R Lake Record Holder

My PM box was wiped out.  I did not hit Delete All.  Did they go to some odd storage place?  Or a happier place where data can rest for all eternity icon_question

-------------------------
Records are made to be broken...
Top Bottom  

Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

The server was having issues and needed to be rebooted. Well check into it.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

The server was having issues and needed to be rebooted. Well check into it.

yep now ya know  icon_rolleyes what or whos crap was causin a problem ....... it got rid of it  icon_razz icon_lol icon_razz

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

After some testing and checking with others we have come to the conclusion that is was something you did. Smiley Better luck next time. How is that for free support? Smiley

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Flathead R&R Lake Record Holder

That's cool.  Thanks for checking.

Records are made to be broken...
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
LLF Fishing Legend

I show you to have 92 messages in the database. If you look at the bottom left of your message window do you see something that says pages?

Sounds to me that you have rolled your messages to a new page and have to go back pages to see the old messages.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
LLF Fishing Legend

Oh..and if anyone is curious when reading this..i can’t actually read personal messages..i can only tell how many you have.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: