Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Central Texas Catfish Lake Arrowhead  (Read 10499 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

I pretty sure it's just going to be me and my dad.  Abby probably won't be making the trip up there.  She has school on Friday and I'm planning on leaving the house  by the time she leaves for school.

you gonna make it Bobby???

well be at the early reg Friday. Look us up. Well be in a white 3/4 ton chevy. 

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good luck to all you guys from here going up to arrowhead this weekend..  Make us proud guys...  Have a safe trip...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yep. you guys be safe and go catch some fish....... 

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

good luck to all of ya ....... bring back one of them big ole checks like ya said mike ... one of them 4 footers

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Gotta catch that 4 foot cat to be able to cash that 4 foot check.   icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Fair trade, me thinks....

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

hail yeh  icon_mrgreen

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

kyle........i heard about ya the other day .... congrats  icon_mrgreen icon_cool icon_biggrin

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

1st - Jmounger and Dennis(i believe, bad with names) - 41.81#
2nd - Parnell and Rogers - 41.2#
3rd - MikeB and JJason  - 40.80#

As you can see the top three teams were 1 pound a part.  We had a good time.  The wind was crazy.  I don't think many folks were able to fish were they wanted to just because of the high winds.  Wished we could have better wind, but that is just the way it goes.  Arrowhead is a pretty good lake, but the weather made to too tough for anyone to get to where they need to be to get them.   Thanks to JJason for partnering up with me on this one.  Thanks to Kyle for sharing his deer camp lodging with us.  Congrats to Jmounder and Dennis.

MikeB

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Nothing like launching the boat in 40 mph winds icon_eek icon_eek

It was a blessing that the call came in that the start time was pushed to 9:00. We headed shallow and all was good until I tried to turn the mother ship north. I had Mike on the front and I was bouncing off stuff in 2 ' of water. We made 2 trys , and I told mike, one more, if it dont work , we are getting out of here. We hit a tree that could hold us and did ok.

THANKS again to Mr. KYLE ( lake record holder for R&R and ALL Tackle ) for the hosspitality.  icon_biggrin icon_cool

It kinda sucked to loose by one pound , but it was a blessing just to get home!!

Congrats to the rest of the guys, and Jerod for winning

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Way to go guys! Glad ya'll had a good trip and got safely home. That wind was an arse whuppin this weekend...and I wuz standing on terra firma too!  icon_redface icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

way to go guys on the great tourny  icon_biggrin on such a tough day  icon_mad ..... glad everybody had a safe trip , to and from .... icon_mrgreen

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Great job by the LLFF guys, congrats.
...Don

Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

congrats to all winners. way to represent...mike short by a less than a pound. gotta keep em wet all the way to the scales on days like that.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yea MIKE!!!

Its your fault,,, you owe me 300 bucks.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

yea MIKE!!!

Its your fault,,, you owe me 300 bucks.

If memory serves me correctly, you were in the boat, pulled the fish out of the cooler, then dumped the cooler out and put the fish back in.  Who owes who 300 bucks Huh?  I even said, (as one of the fish was relieving itself as you picked up) "Make him stop, we are losing weight!!!!"   icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Mounger, can I get some backup on this one???  I think you were standing right there when it happened...

Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 02:38:52 PM by MikeB

MikeB

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: