Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 07:49:48 PM

Poll
Question: 2-day event
fri-sat - 15 (53.6%)
sat-sun - 12 (42.9%)
na - 1 (3.6%)
na - 0 (0%)
na - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
East Fork Pavilion--Fish'n Party/ BIG FISH FRY??!!  (Read 22666 times)

Lunker

I've checked, pavilion is available for the next couple of month's. Cost is $130 a night, I'd
be willing to do the res on my cc if I can get some commitments for some help, maybe 5
more of you could pitch in $20? We've been blessed with a pretty mild winter so far and
just maybe we could sqeeze in one more good day for a 24 hr marathon. (10AM to 10AM)
I'm not what you'd call a big party guy so I'd need considerable help to make this happen.
If we've got cooker guys and fish cleaning guys (guess I could help with that) then I'd be
available to do a little runnin around to gather supplies etc...

Tom

thnx Joe--was wondering how to keep a running list.

So far--

date is Feb 21st, 10 am-10pm for all--some camping available,

Campers -- Pavilion

crankster, pop-up, party of 4
BigBrad, moto-home
DavidP  --  ??
Fishin1, pop-up
AllenTxBasser, tent
Brent
anil

(that's 6 spots , may have to double tents and campers if we get more-see camp rules post)

Campers--- Park

DavidP---- all by yourself?? surely we can sqeeze in at the Pavilion, Ranger seems to think so?!?

Eaters;
crankster, party of 4
anil
allen tx basser
davidp
btroy
luvtofish
bobby-catfishing
bankfisher
jerhop
brent
jray
jjason
musky d
moshe
polebender
mike b (gon fishin i think)
kountry
scott b (gon fishin too?)
tdon
captn larry
stephenkelley7
reynolds
haas20
catfish kai
big buckeye
ranger
rfrank
crappie don
olemanwhiskers
anyfishwilldo  ??
bruce  ??

icon_eek Man!! that's a lot a eater's--someone better start cookin NOW!! icon_razz

Cookers;
Kountry
BigBrad
DavidP
RFrank--(we may need that cooker!  icon_rolleyes can probably get someone to watch it if you'll be in and out--fishin no doubt!! icon_biggrin )
crappie don

icon_biggrin  icon_biggrin Lynn's Master List  icon_biggrin  icon_biggrin

alright guys and gals ........ heres whats been taken directly from the topic posts . if there aint nuttin by your name , pick out something to bring along with ya  .................................

(   PAVILLION CAMPERS    )

Crankster, pop-up, party of 4           friday and saturday night
Cranksters Visitors (Donnie)            friday and saturday night
BigBrad, brent  moto-home             friday and saturday night
Fishin1 , Ranger  pop-up                  friday and saturday night
AllenTxBasser ,  tent                       friday and saturday night

(     EATERS     )

crankster, party of 4                                        filets and 4 gallons of tea ( 2 sweet and 2 unsweet )
anil                                               $20            saturday get together      bring a few bags of chips also
allen tx basser                                                campin friday and saturday
davidp                                                            double burner cooker       campin in the outer world
btroy                                                              slaw and hush puppies
luvtofish                                                          plates , bowls and eating utensils for atleast 50    new red potatoes cooked with bacon
bobby-catfishing                             $20            saturday get together           
bankfisher
jerhop                                                             bring 16 oz cups atleast 50 and a few bags of chips
brent                                                               pickles and onions --- card tables , cards and dominoes
jray                                                                saturday get together
jjason
musky d                                                          cat fillets, batter, volunteering        saturday get together
moshe                                                             6 or 7    2 liter bottles of sodas and a case of water .... and a couple rolls of foil
polebender                                                       friday nite .... plates and big trash bags .... and his bloomin onion debut             
mike b (gon fishin i think)                $20 --        mike bring some fish with ya so you can have something fresh since you're gonna be late
kountry                                                           double burner cooker/fryer pots , two of the 3-gal peanut oils , ice maker
tdon
captn larry
stephenkelley7                                                 I can pitch in some money & help with cleaning/cooking.
reynolds                                                          Will pitch in also.  $$$
haas20                                                             saturday get together           
catfish kai                                                         gallon of fillets I can bring
big buckeye                                                    saturday get together , southwest corn dip and frittoes
ranger                                                             foil pans and paper towels
rfrank                                                              double burner cooker , saturday afternoon get together   10lbs of Blue's fillet's & a couple lbs of crappie fillet's
crappie don                                                     I can donate some fish for the cause       5 bags of ice
cheapersleeper                                               brownies         
anyfishwilldo  ??
bruce                                                              saturday get together        I bring some eggrolls
fishin1                                                             big ole hind quarter of hog seasoned internally waitin to be rubbed and ready for smoke
                                                                       jalepeno cheese deer sausage and crackers
tex                                                                a couple of loaves of white bread and some extra fish
gibson1234                                                      tarter sauce
dodgeman                                                                                                                                                   

(      COOKERS      )

Kountry                                double burner cooker/fryer pots , two of the 3-gal peanut oils , ice maker
BigBrad                                smoker        few briskets on it for friday night...
DavidP                                 double burner cooker    Big Country secret #10 bbq rub   
                                           I got plenty of oil for a fish fry. Left over from fryin turkeys!!!    I also got plenty of fish dust to fry them fisheys in too!
RFrank                                 double burner cooker     10lbs of Blue's fillet's & a couple lbs of crappie fillet's
crappie don                           I can donate some fish for the cause      dont look like we'll need the cooker but thanks anyway . we've got 6 already
fishin1                                  i will be helpin out around whatever is needed .... as long as i can do it with 1 hand    ; - ))))

ITEMS STILL NEEDED                 

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BRING BEANS , LET ME KNOW . 1 OF OUR MEMBERS IS FIGHTIN THE FLU BUG

WE'LL HAVE A DONATION BUCKET SET OUT IN OR AROUND THE PAVILLION FOR COST OF THE PAVILLION RENTAL 

Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 12:43:48 PM by crankster

-------------------------
have fun-be safe-see ya on the water!!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

We had a pretty good crowd of EF Marina folks tonight.  I'm in for 20 bucks and fish to make it a good time for all.

I can clean and cook.  sounds like a great idea !!!

Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:17:46 PM by MikeB

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
Lunker

post the date and time i will pitch in for the event .am not good at both but can lend a hand on anything.and $20 no problem.i can run errands too.jus wana be part of it.if its a weekend i will bring my fam too.they can help.let me know.or pm me.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Pround member since May 13, 2003

I'm in. Let me know when and who to give the money to.

http://www.northtxfishing.com
Built by anglers for anglers.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

heck.....i'm in unless some emergency would come up keepin me from goin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Depending on the date, I be in like Mike. Got $20 and fish cookers! I am committed until after 2/7/09.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

count me in as well. Just keep us updated, any date will be good for me.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

me too depending on the date, but should be good. I can bring side dishes!

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Pround member since May 13, 2003

Are CAB's allowed??  icon_lol

http://www.northtxfishing.com
Built by anglers for anglers.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Are CAB's allowed??  icon_lol

not at EF Pavillion.

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

not at EF Pavillion.

Not at East Fork Marina either! icon_razz icon_biggrin icon_lol

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Depending on the date I might be able to make it.  There are still quite a few of you guys that I haven't had a chance to meet yet.  I bet my daughter would tag along with me.  Especially if she knows a fish fry is involved.  $20 is no problem either.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Depending on the date, I would be up for it.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I'd be in, been looking forward to meeting everyone.  I was out of town for the last one  icon_evil

Jeremy
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

i'm in but my suggestion would be to wait just a hair. looks like there would be enough support to get it for a weekend and have a big fishing weekend with camping. that way familys can come and go if 1 day doesnt work maybe the next will.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up

Jump to: