Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
No-Roll Weights  (Read 18832 times)
Lunker

i am a long time reader but have not posted much. but i am interested in getting a couple of boxes from you.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Pround member since May 13, 2003

Can I have two bags too please. Thanks!  icon_mrgreen

-------------------------

http://www.northtxfishing.com
Built by anglers for anglers.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I'm getting both at the moment. I'm gonna try and borrow Bruces mold so I can make some 4 and 6 oz. I wouldn't mind making some 6's especially since thats the weight I like to use for banking....

I will give the mold to Lynn today so he can give it to you.  I'll be out of town this weekend.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Chase - I'm gonna be in Garland tomorrow helping my folks move some stuff and I'd really like to pick up a box of the 2oz. if you've still got any available.  Just PM me with where I can meet you and I'll do it.  Thanks...

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Chase, I'd like to get a bag as well if you can spare, or just put me on the list for next batch.

Can pick up most anytime, let me know where and when.

thanks for doing this, I just started the winter cat fishing and think I'm likin it so far even tho no big ones yet.

tom

have fun-be safe-see ya on the water!!
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

STILL THE BIGGEST BRAD!!! The rest are just wanna

Chase,I should have some more lead if you're interested.  WHen I get it,I'll pm you.

I was the biggest brad.  Until someone changed it and locked my account.  Can't have any fun.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

Chase - I'm gonna be in Garland tomorrow helping my folks move some stuff and I'd really like to pick up a box of the 2oz. if you've still got any available.  Just PM me with where I can meet you and I'll do it.  Thanks...

I'll be getting off work around 5 or 6 and can probably meet up after that I live in Sachse and thats where all the 2oz weights are currently. So far I have 8 boxes of 25 made up. I'm more then postitive I have enough for everyone that has already put their name down. Here is a brief run down:
Joe
Don/Anyfishwilldo
Jjason
Allentxbasser
DavidP
Ken
Deadweight
Gatoloco
Jerhop
Cranskter

If i forgot anyone let me know. I'm going to try and pour some 3's tonight and also need to know if anyone is going to be wanting 1's... For future reference I will be selling the weights for the same price that Joe was which will be for boxes of 50: 1oz-$8 2oz-$13 3oz-$18

Call or pm me if you have any questions 214-908-4439

Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Chase,I should have some more lead if you're interested.  WHen I get it,I'll pm you.

Sounds good moshe, let me know.

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I'll be getting off work around 5 or 6 and can probably meet up after that I live in Sachse and thats where all the 2oz weights are currently. So far I have 8 boxes of 25 made up. I'm more then postitive I have enough for everyone that has already put their name down. Here is a brief run down:
Joe
Don/Anyfishwilldo
Jjason
Allentxbasser
DavidP
Ken
Deadweight
Gatoloco
Jerhop
Cranskter

If i forgot anyone let me know. I'm going to try and pour some 3's tonight and also need to know if anyone is going to be wanting 1's... For future reference I will be selling the weights for the same price that Joe was which will be for boxes of 50: 1oz-$8 2oz-$13 3oz-$18

hey....why didnt ya call me back last nite so i could drop the weight mold off on my way back from the lake

normally when it says you have 1 missed call  icon_rolleyes, that means look and see who it was .......  icon_mrgreen icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

hey chase, the weights had gone up from those prices.  was chargin 20 bucks for 2 oz.....  charge what you want.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Joe
Don/Anyfishwilldo
Jjason
Allentxbasser
DavidP
Ken
Deadweight
Gatoloco
Jerhop
Cranskter

Chase, do you have enough that I can get a box as well?

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Chase, are you going to be doing heavier weights also? I would be interested in a few of those, also 3oz.

I love to fish, it's just that simple.

Kes   

Team Double K                  

http://www.texastrophycats.com/
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

hey chase, the weights had gone up from those prices.  was chargin 20 bucks for 2 oz.....  charge what you want.

I'm probably gonna have to sit back down and refigure some numbers on the price to cover my expenses, I wasn't aware that you went up in price a little. As of right now I'll keep the price as it is but may have to go up a little to cover expenses in the future.

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Lynn, I don't think I had a missed call from you but would prob try and get that mold form you tonight.

Luvtofish, I believe I have enough to get you a box of 2's. I will be making some 3's. How much heavier are you wanting because I may be borrowing a mold for 4 and 6oz...

Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

its a promo price for the next two weeks. limited quanties no rainchecks icon_cool

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Jump to: