Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 06:26:30 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Academy Sports and Outdoors  (Read 2514 times)

Lunker Extreme

I went to Academy for lunch today and walked out empty handed!  I must be running a fever! icon_cry

-------------------------
A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yea, thats hard to do.

I should have bought that stock years ago!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

my only question is what were they serving for lunch that made you go...?  Cheesy

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

Quote from: "Smilin'Mallard"
I went to Academy for lunch today and walked out empty handed!  I must be running a fever! icon_cry

me and chase went to bps with a list tonight.
1. minnkota trolling motor
2.onboard charger
3.shirt
4.jeans
5.rifle ammo
6.foodsaver
7.insulated boots

walked out with nothing didnt have a single think in stock. i tried to give them our money, guess academy just got a good sale coming to them since bps canr keep instock icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

There's a cabelas on 75 that generally has all i need but i am not sure about the boat stuff cause ima banker right now....LW don't want to git his wife's boat slimey icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Quote from: "brent"
Quote from: "Smilin'Mallard"

me and chase went to bps with a list tonight.
1. minnkota trolling motor
2.onboard charger
3.shirt
4.jeans
5.rifle ammo
6.foodsaver
7.insulated boots

walked out with nothing didnt have a single think in stock. i tried to give them our money, guess academy just got a good sale coming to them since bps canr keep instock icon_rolleyes

cause the Garland store is small.......  Out of all the gear I use on a regular basis, I can't only get the Ande line there, but not in the quantity I like.  If I really want to shop, i go to grapevine.... i love the store and what they sell, just wish that one close by was a superstore.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Where is there a Cabela's on 75 located at it will save me from driver to Ft Worth all of the time but i love those guys in Ft Worth they take really good care of you beside that's were i brought my Blue Rocket  icon_wink

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Quote from: "BigBuckeye"
There's a cabelas on 75 that generally has all i need but i am not sure about the boat stuff cause ima banker right now....LW don't want to git his wife's boat slimey icon_rolleyes

woady/slim......he meant to say academy

and i'll get it all slimey if you wanna clean it  icon_wink  icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: