Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Home page link  (Read 4207 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Adam, can you put a "Home" page link at the top of the forum page to make it easier to jump back there.  Also I think it would be nice if we moved the Photo Album to the Forum with its own button so we could tell when there is a new picture posted.  One final suggestion on the home page there is a link to cooking recipes and could this be moved to the forum as well.  There are only 4 entries and I think if it is out of sight it is out of mind.  Maybe down in the "General" area of the forum. Thanks.

-------------------------
If it only takes one truck for the government to haul off all your guns then you don't own enough guns!
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I'm not adam, but I'll respond with part of this.....

When you say get to the home page...do you mean a link to the main lakelavonfishing.com (not the forum) or do you want to link back to the front page of the forum (lakelavonfishing.com/forum.php) ??  As for the recipes..thats a good idea, we were gonna do that a while back, and we got involved in another "project".  As for the photo album, I'll have to let Adam answer that to see if that is do-able.....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I was looking for a link to the main home page.  This page: http://www.lakelavonfishing.com/

If it only takes one truck for the government to haul off all your guns then you don't own enough guns!
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

gotcha...that shouldn't be too hard.. we used to have one and then we switched formats for the header and it looks like it got dropped off...adding that shouldn't be a problem..good suggestions....

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Arborist has some good ideas.  I really like the recipe forum.  We need to think about this a bit.  We should have a "sticky" catfish, sandy, crappie, recipe.  This could become a "recipe book" at the end of each year.  It would be nice to be able to vote on recipes also (or rank them).

You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
LLF Fishing Legend

So far..Home link at top.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks, you guys are great. Cheesy

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: