Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 12:25:36 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
duck hunting  (Read 2616 times)

Lunker

Looking for someone to split duck hunting work aka scouting and so on with I have a boat, dog , and all the decoys.I Duck Hunt lavon and Goose and duck hunt Ft. cobb, OK, would be willing to take with to Oklahoma to split goose hunting duties have about 300 goose decoys to put out in fields. have fields lined up already

-------------------------
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

I might be interested especially in the goose hunt. How much is it typically for the OK permitt/license and do you need a type II for hunting there?

Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Let me know... I have decoys, and hunt in TX and OK.

88' Allison XTB-21 and two little sidekicks that love to fish!!
Top Bottom  

Lunker

llicense is typically about 80 bucks good till january. So you have to buy one for 2008 and one again one january 1st 2009  , but the jan 1st licsense , will last till january of 2010. I have lake house in Ft. Cobb we ussally cook and eat there so cost for licenses and shells is all one will pretty much need.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Hey, I grew up in Yukon just NE of there.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Chase is a known duck hunter, I'm just a peasant trying to learn the sport.  if you have room I'd be interested, I went to School in Chickasha and know the area pretty well... I think.

I have dog and gun will travel but will not buy license unless I'm sure I'm going.

Thanks.

Top Bottom  

Lunker

yukon! dang Millers , newell i lived in bethany for about five years,  hung out in youkon all the time i will iron some for sure dates out i ussally go to OK at least every other weekend to hunt, if not more . And try to get out here when i don't go up there. I will shoot you three guys a pm later on closer to the november opener. Sorry it took so long to reply I coach High school football and it is kinda my busy season if ya know what i mean

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

hahaha, yes we might have some mutual friends then pending the time frame.  My cousin went to Bethany, Bronco's if I remember correctly???

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: