Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Lake Records  (Read 1002 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Thanks to Scott Sandy for calling me at home on Saturday while I was painting my kitchen to let me know a new lake record blue cat was caught drifting by the Garland power plant.  Boy, it sure made it hard to concentrate on painting.  So I finally made it over to the Cove on Sunday to see the pictures.  It wasn't as sleek and pretty like Jerry's monster but had a huge hump behind the head and looked rather battle scarred.  Probably a much older fish than Jerry's.  When the guy who caught it found out he could get an additional "Catch and Release" award he said he was going to take pictures and release it.  Hope it makes it.  Dale is going to have the picture scanned and will post it soon. While I was admiring the picture another guy and his wife walks in with an ice chest so I told Dale I had to go but before I got to my truck the guy came out of the store and asked me to be a witness to a potential lake record spotted bass from Cypress Springs.  He brought in a 2.28 lb bass and a .38 lb green sunfish both are probably records as none of these species are recorded for that lake yet.

-------------------------
If it only takes one truck for the government to haul off all your guns then you don't own enough guns!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: