Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 14, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Josh leaves tomorrow.  (Read 6573 times)

Lunker Extreme

Well, its that time again. We spent the weekend in Killeen with Josh. He leaves tomorrow for his deployment to Afghanistan. This time he will be doing what he was trained for, Field Artillery. Please keep Josh & all our Troops in your thought's & prayers while he is away. He is going to try to take his 2 week leave in early Jan. so we can try to get after those big Blues again. I cant wait  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

[attachment deleted by admin on post older than 730 days ]

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Ron/Josh,

I am so proud that I have gotten to know you both over the last few months.  Josh is a great young man.  It is hard for me to see him leave.  I understand that he is doing exactly what he signed up for, but he is the closest person to me that is currently servering our country.  I can't wait for his return in Jan.  Just let me know when he will be back and I will make sure that I clear my calendar to spend a couple of days on the water with him.  CABS and gas on me.  

Josh, be safe and if you have access to this internet thing, send us and update as often as you can.

God Bless to our finest,
Mike

-------------------------
MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good Luck Josh. try to stay safe.
We are all very proud and gratefull of your dedication to your nation.

I second Mike in all his sentiments and I too offer you all you need for a day on the water when you are back.

Be safe

Simon

Life isn't like a box of chocolates..... more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn you tomorrow !!
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

i'll definitely pray for hiim.  Tell him we appreciate his service!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i will definately send em ..http://www.northtexasfishing.com/smiles/th_pray.gif
Josh leaves tomorrow.
.. your way josh ... and be sure and let all your fella soldiers we appreciate your service for our country , i will shoot a load of fireworks this w/e with you guys in my thoughts .......... take care and http://www.northtexasfishing.com/smiles/th_usa.gif
Josh leaves tomorrow.

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Amen to all that was said & I to will offer a trip to T-wok when you return. Stay in touch & God bless
...Don

Married men don't live longer, it just seems longer!
Top Bottom  

Lunker

hey everyone i appreciate it alot, well right now i am in country.. but not to my base yet, should be there in the next few days....

as for leave, i wasnt able to pull jan like I wanted, so im gettin to come home this sept. instead.  so im looking forward to seeing alot of yall out on the water.

Blue Cat PB- 43 lbs

here kitty kitty kitty.....
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Josh,

It is September, you still goin' make it home this month?

MikeB

Top Bottom  

Lunker

yeah mike im sittin in kuwait right now.. should be heading to the states tomorrow.

Blue Cat PB- 43 lbs

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Be safe.  I was in the boat with your dad today when you called.  If every thing works out I am planning on taking a vacation day when you get here and take you out drifting for the day. We'll work out the details when you get into town.

MikeB

Top Bottom  

Lunker

sounds good mike just let me know

Blue Cat PB- 43 lbs

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Good luck with everything over there! My wife and I deployed to Iraq and now are back. So I know what it is like being away. If you can send us your address we will make sure and send you packages and letters. I know that things have changed over there and things are more accesable, but its always nice getting stuff from home. Take care bud and be safe!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Well 18 days have come & gone. We took Josh to the airport yesterday for his return to Afghanistan. Its always hard to see him leave. I didn't get to fish with him as much as I wanted, but I think he fished about 14 of 18 days home. I know I have a bunch of crappie in the freezer  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  and a couple new spots to fish.... dont worry Terry, my lips are sealed icon_wink   I would also like to thank the people from the USO & those who just show up @ the airport to meet, greet and personaly thank Each & Every deploying and arriving soldier. If you have never been there to see it or participate in it, its very emotional & makes you Proud to be an American  Cheesy .     So, 9 months from now he will be home and Im sure he will be fishing the first day back.

[attachment deleted by admin on post older than 730 days ]

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

nothing better in the world than to step on or off a plane and know that people are behind you and appreciate what you sacrifice for them!!!   god bless you trooper Frank...take a jacket cause it's crazy how the freakin desert gets so darn cold!!!

Airborne.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I don't know Josh, but I am thankful for him doing his duty!  We need more like you Josh!  Head up, butt down and come home safe! Thank you and God Bless you and yours!

A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: