Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Congrats to NTTC on waco  (Read 5271 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Chase took first place and Big Fish
Team M&M took 2nd place and 2nd big fish..

Way to go guys...  Awesome Job!!!

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Well now last I heard Chase wuz a fishin this event by his lonesome self! Do that indicate he be twices as good as team M&M...or...did team m&m take pity on Chase and stays just behind him so he could win? Will we ever know? Smiley

Any ole ways, let this be a muey bueno mega high five atta boy hand slap mucho congrats to Chase, Netman & Smiffy on a stellar performance!!!

I heard this event wuz well represented at 26 or so teams too! Congrats too all that attended and did battle with the skeeters!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

Thanks guys. M&M great job and it was good to see yall again.

David, thats right I fished it all by my lonesome. Feels good to bring home $1400. It was a good tournament and good turnout.

I'm dog tired and hittin the sack before my golf tournament this afternoon but til then I'll leave everyone with this....

[attachment deleted by admin on post older than 730 days ]

Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

NICE........ Congratulation to all of you. rockon

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

hey chase don't forget the finders fee for the fish at fork icon_wink

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
2008 Central Texas Catfish Classic Champions
"If your hands aren't slimey,then your having a bad day!"
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Mark, you and smiff sure look purty posing with them flashy trophies   icon_eek  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

what were the stringer weights?  Good job guys!!!  I am gonna go for a night trip or 2 here on lavon or T-Wok within a couple of weeks.  Haven't done that in a while.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Joe, if i remember correctly from mark, chase had 31lbs with big fish around 16 i think, and mark n smiffy had 21lbs on 3 fish with their biggest going 15lbs.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

http://www.northtexasfishing.com/smiles2/approval.gif
Congrats to NTTC on waco
way to go chase and m&m.....
sure wished i had the chance to fish with ya chase , but it was another  Sad bad schedule w/e for takin a trip...

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Sure sorry none of you guys could make the trip for some money!! Chase good job and sorry we could not help you with bait but I guess letting you follow us and pointing out the area turned out good for you !!!!!
we will see you at fork!!!  Don't forget to call burning stump!!!!!

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

rockon   Nice job guys!  Way to represent!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Now DavidP if'n you would have taken the ride with Chase we would have still give ya'll the same pointers we gave chase. We always believe in helping out when we can. Here is how it played out:

Talk with Chase several times saturday trying to heplhim find a partner....nobody could go (there loss now)

Talked to chase while catching shad on Belton and told him to get some whereever he could because we were not having much luck....

Once signed up and given the crash course on rules by Jody of Central Texas Catfish,,,,,we told Chase to follow us......

Once in the general area we gave chase the options of fishing the big flat...going up the North Bosque River to the left or following us up the creek to the right.....chase chose the third choice...

when we stopped we told chase the creek was blocked off just beyond where we stopped.. he could move up there about 60 yards or fish just behind us....he went up the creek 60 yards and caught his fish.....

Having said all this I am just letting everyone know we will hold nothing back if we know a lake and do everything we can to help.....

Chase after the Splash are you going to fish their classic on chambers....i am pretty sure we are.....talk with you soon.....burning stump let me know if you get a room.....

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Well Mark, I would have offered to fish with Chase as I certainly thought about it, but figured if Brad couldn't fish the thang, didn't figure my last name would fair any better at registration neither!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

we did have a good time.....chase how are the halucinations?

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Your local supplier of no-roll weights!

Quote from: "NetMan"
we did have a good time.....chase how are the halucinations?

Man I'm still tired. I want to thank you and smiffy again for the advice and allowing me to follow. I didn't know a single thing about that lake except for the river that comes into it and I"m sure glad yall were there to point me in the right direction. I think I got lucky on the fish from what it seems with all the other teams. It was a tough night of fishing and I'm glad I caught them semi early and culled one around 4am.... I had plenty of perch and some good runs on them but all my fish were caught on the gaspergoo I caught and the big one came off of a shad head (one of the only three shad I caught)  :?  Anyways, thanks again you guys are top notch!  Cool

Extreme Catfish Angler (I live for the screaming clicker)
Chase "Gibby" Gibson

www.northtexastrophycats.com
www.proanglertackle.com
www.beereadys.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: