Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Cabelas King Kat Tourny  (Read 8588 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

joe dont do " drift " ...... Tongue  icon_lol

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i appreciate it, but i think i will live and die by the shallow bite.  We did the same thing a few weekd back  - meaning getting a limit oif smaller fish.  Where are those darned big ones though?Huh??

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Good to see you signed up Joe...I'm pretty sure if you weigh in what you did last time you have this one in the bag.  All the reports I'm hearing is lots of little ones but no big fish bite.  I think the shad spawn has bellys full and has turned the bigger cats off just because it's so easy to get a meal right now.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Quote from: "elpolloloco"
Good to see you signed up Joe...I'm pretty sure if you weigh in what you did last time you have this one in the bag.  All the reports I'm hearing is lots of little ones but no big fish bite.  I think the shad spawn has bellys full and has turned the bigger cats off just because it's so easy to get a meal right now.

i doubt we ever weigh in that amount ever again..... I am optimistic, but gosh... can't see that.  I think 100 pounds would be GREAT!!! yet something tells me that 60 could be tops unless something changes.....

we are going to aim at 50 pounds.... will take that in any fashion i can get it.  still requires a kicker around 25 or so.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

So......how did this event turn out? Who won? how many teams? winning weight? Inquiring minds need to know such things!!!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i think jered posted results...  

tough day of fishing for everyone....  There were 2 decent stringers but each had a single big fish.  There were a lot of dissappointed folks today  Cheesy .  I think this tourney had some of the best fishing talent around and most couldn't get into the fish...

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: